Monday, March 11, 2019

Driver Windows 7 Wd My Passport






I plug wd passport into my computer and the file window does not load. the only way i can find the drive is when i look under devices. when i do that it does not give me the option to open the drive, just look at the properties which say the it does not have any drivers for the passport.. I just purchased a wd my passport 1 tb usb 3.0, p/n# wdbbep0010bbk-01, model# wdbbep0010bbk-pesn. when i plug it into my asus laptop running win7, the “no driver found” came up during installation.. My passport; my cloud home; my cloud; my book; internal drives / micro sd cards; software for windows. acronis true image wd edition software. install wd discovery for windows. wd access for windows. wd arkeia network backup. wd backup. wd drive utilities for windows. wd security for windows. wd ses. wd smartware. wd sync for windows..





Driver for wd my passport windows xp | download drivers of ...


Driver for wd my passport windows xp | download drivers of



Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment